Blue Ocean Principles offers marketing management and strategy consulting for businesses, professional accounting firms, and vendors alike; we specialize in support of Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Operations initiatives. BOP works with key leadership teams to create strategies that will take business to the next level, and offer outsourced marketing management programs so your business can focus on the revenue generating aspects of the company.
Blue Ocean Principles enhances effectiveness, efficiency, productivity and profitability while building a better brand for your business. We give you a simplified, accelerated and a clearly defined path to success, and our approach is simple: listen to your goals, complete an assessment, and create solutions to make your company shine brighter than the rest! Learn more about why Blue Ocean Strategy as a business model.
Kacee Johnson, MBA
Kacee Johnson, founder of Blue Ocean Principles, is a regular speaker on topics including business development, marketing, sales and cloud technologies at Accounting, Business, Legal and Technology conferences nationwide. Starting her career in the Accounting Technology community as the Executive Vice President and one of the owners of Cloud9 Real Time, she led the company to exponential growth from 87 users to over 20,000 in less than 5 years. Branching off in 2014 to start her own consulting company, Kacee founded Blue Ocean Principles with a simple goal in mind: work with people you enjoy, on projects you believe in. The company assists vendors in strategic market penetration to the accounting profession and has an outsourced CMO service for accounting firms. Kacee has been awarded the CPA Practice Advisor Magazines “Top 40 Under 40” Award in 2012, 2013, 2015 and Top 20 Under 40 Superstar Professionals in 2016 and 2017. Kacee is a member of the Information Technology Alliance (ITA), and was recently added to the distinguished list of Top 25 Thought Leaders in 2017. She sits on the Accountex Leadership Council as well as the AICPA Women’s Global Leadership Planning Committee and is recognized as one of the young professionals leading businesses into the future.
Partner with every client to not only achieve their goals but to enhance effectiveness, efficiency, productivity and profitability using technology and forward thinking ideologies. We strive to enable our clients to focus on billable hours and revenue generating tasks, while we take care of the analysis, planning and implementation.
Blue Ocean Principles is committed to proliferating success through 5 key values:
- Valued Relationships –clients, partners, and ourselves will always be heard and valued.
- Innovation –thinking outside the box will create a new market space and help set our clients apart, thus making the competition irrelevant and pricing models uncontested.
- Integrity -regardless of how competitive a market space is, business shall always be run with a moral code and we will never disparage our competition or our clients competitors to get ahead.
- Optimization and Elevated Growth –Working with our clients to define clear short and long term goals will allow us to analyze the most efficient ways to utilize resources to succeed, and create new ways to yield high-growth.
- Respect and Teamwork -5 minds are better than 1 and all ideas are valuable to the total package. For a company to be successful we must work with the team to grow them individually and get total buy-in to the new solutions. With that, the team and company will be successful together.
Blue Ocean Principles is a member of the AMA and Information Technology Alliance (ITA).